dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

It's About Time!

Hey Everyone!

I hope your Sundays are relaxing and the sun is shining in your neck of the woods, wherever that may be. It has been a very long week for many of us and nothing says summer like a few hours of sitting back and enjoying the day! I had a request this morning for a card to celebrate a long awaited engagement and here is the finished product..



I bought this stamp from Rubber Romance a few months back and joked that it would be used to announce my own engagement! :) And since that hasn't happened, I thought it was the perfect time to bring it out for this card!



I know the bride-to-be a little so I had to think of her and what she likes and then the card just fell in to place! I used Making Memories' wedding line for the patterned papers and the cardstock embellishments, filled in the ring image with "Stardust" stickles and added a few gemstones in to finish it off..




I will be delivering this card tomorrow and then its off to Edmonton for the happy couple!!
Now its back to the studio for me..enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips