dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Peekaboo!

It's Friday!!!
I am so excited to have another weekend ahead of me! There really isn't anything better than knowing you have 2 solid days to blissfully do whatever you want! (and yes I am fully aware that this will all change with children!) Tomorrow its a full day in the studio to complete some orders and then Sunday its off to Heritage Park in Calgary..a place that I have loved going to ever since I was a child! If you've never been there and are ever in Calgary, I fully recommend it! An entire village built upon life in the 1930's and 40's including a steam train and ferry boat! I promise to take lots of photos :)

My card today came after a request for Bridal Shower cards and I instantly thought up of this stamp from Stamping Bella (of course!) And whenever I think of bridal showers/bachelorette parties, I always think of pink and black! And this is what I came up with..
I just love it when I finish a card, step back and am instantly happy with the results! It doesn't always happen that way unfortunately but it sure feels good when it does!! I used Making Memories "Sabrina" line of patterned papers and the sentiment is also Stamping Bella..
For an added sparkle, I used Cotton Candy Stickles on the polka dotted present and the fluffy part of her way-too-cute shoes!
We're off to walk the poochie so enjoy your evenings and I will be back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips