dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Be Still My Heart...Letterpress!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Every Friday to me is a good one, but none is better than a Friday of a long weekend!! Many people are off camping or vacationing but my plans are to stick around home and fill card orders..and I couldn't be happier!! And to make my Friday even merrier? I caught wind of a new product being released at CHA (as I write this, the show is going on down in Florida!) ..its none other than Quickutz' Letterpress tool!! I got giddy when I read more and more about this product as I had resolved earlier this year to learn everything I could about this art form so that one day I could buy a letterpress for my own studio..and now the day has come (in a much more affordable package!) Needless to say I'm on the list for pre-orders here.. and at $134 for the complete set, I really cannot complain!



I have been browsing their letterpress plates that will be released as well this Fall and am in love with each and every one of them..the idea wheel is turning already! Here is one of their wedding plates!



Isn't it beautiful? I cannot wait to have this in my possession!! This upcoming season is looking better and better!! Have a great Friday everyone!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips