dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Cute as a Button!

Hey Everyone!

I know, I know..2 posts in 1 day!! I had to make this card today and get it out of my head... Yesterday, after Heritage Park, we walked around 17th Ave and came across a small outdoor market where artisians were selling their handmade goodies and I came across a small batch of cards with an adorable, simple idea for a baby's card! I wanted to make it myself and put my own spin on it, and here is what I came up with =)


What do you think? Isn't it sweet? I used Cardstock and Patterned Paper from PTI, as well as their Spring Moss polka dot ribbon and Lemon Tart Vintage Button and the sentiment was printed from my computer..
Very simple..and very cute!

Have a great night everyone! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips