dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Inspired..

Happy Sunday everyone :)

I don't usually post on Sundays but have been browsing my favorite blogs/sites and can't help but feel a surge of inspiration! It could be all the sunshine and the beautiful summer weather we're having, but I'm feeling a huge tug towards vintage paper products, spending time with family and enjoying life..and I thought I'd share a few things that have inspired me lately..




Cosmo Cricket is an amazing paper company that has a vintage edge that I practically drool over and their Early Bird line of products is no different!! I fell in love with so many cards made with this line and was super disappointed when none of my LSS (local scrapbook stores) carried this line! But, thanks to the "miracle" of the internet..these beauties are headed my way in 7-10 days! YAY!! Also headed my way??? October Afternoon's Cherry Hill line..(you can see I'm totally falling for anything to do with vintage and cherries!!






I can't wait to get these goodies in my hand and create a huge mess of craftiness in my studio :)
Speaking of creating, the following two ladies inspire me daily..

Betsy Veldman has a vintage flair that leaves me in awe and I continue to look to her blog for inspiration whenever I'm in a creative rut..check out her blog and you'll see what I mean!



And Elizabeth Kartchner is an inspiration for me on so many levels! I love her easy, relaxed style in scrapbooking and paper crafting and I love her laid back lifestyle that she reflects in all her photographs of her family..she reminds me to be true to myself and to not take life so seriously..take some time and head over to her blog.. I promise you won't regreat it!!

So this is my inspiration right now...I want to go just a little more vintage with my style..be it in papercrafting, photography etc and I hope that you to are living the life you love and are taking every single moment in..you never know when it will be an amazing memory!
Have a great end to your weekend.. I will be back tomorrow with the start of my Stampede Week/Western Days cards..they are so fun!!!
Happy Crafting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips