dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

There's a New Sheriff in Town...

How Y'All Doin'?

Its day one of Stampede week here in the Hat and we definitely have the spirit!! This morning, we spent a couple of hours decorating the office with straw bales, saddles, horseshoes and you name it! Nothing says "Old West" like an office smelling like barn :)

I'll be showcasing a few pics of the office throughout the week..here's the first 3!


Onto my card of the day :) I used TCP's It's a Western Thing (love it love it love it!) to create an Old Town scene and gun slingin' sheriff!



For rustic embellishments I add PTI's Rustic Twine and used my Star Punch to replicate the sheriff badge..


And here's the full card!! (Click to enlarge)


Have yerselves a rootin tootin evenin', I'll be back tomorra wit another Western greeting from My Favorite Things ;) Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips