dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

2009 Holiday Cards

Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing, ring - ting, tingle-ing too..Come on its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you..

Okay, so maybe its not Christmas yet, but you wouldn't know it to look at my studio! Greens and Reds and glitter and Santas everywhere! I have high hopes to place my cards up on my Facebook group for August 15th and I have a lot of work to do before that day comes! I know it might sound silly to have them ready for August, but I figure that this will give my stores and customers enough time to look around, place their orders and it gives me enough time to make them all for everyone who orders them!

Here's a little sneak peek of whats to come..



Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips