dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..

Hey Everyone!

I feel like I have been MIA lately, but its only been 4 days! I was waiting for my Star Prints set to arrive in order to make this card as I came up with this design in my head this weekend and couldn't wait to see it! I love the end result and I can't wait for you to see the sweetest little baby card..so lets get to it, shall we?


Doesn't it just make you want to go, "aww"? lol. I know!! I chose my Bitty Baby Blessings patterned paper (polka dots, of course) and went off the colors in there for the rest of my card. I chose Lavender Moon, Spring Moss and Summer Sunrise. They aren't traditional baby colours but I think they are just as sweet!

To start, I cut my base out of L.M, then used my Fiskars bubble border along the right hand side for some added "oomph". I cut out my Spring Moss and patterned paper and then stamped the main image from Verve's plain jane Little Star stamp. These were cut out with my small circle nesties and the summer sunrise with my small scalloped circle and adhered to the patterned paper. I added some Lemon Stickles to the stars for some sparkle ;)


The front of the card was cut a little shorter than the back so that I can stamp this little sentiment, also from Star Prints..
To finish, I stamped these star images that have the entire "Twinkle, Twinkle" poem on them in Summer Sunrise ink and adhered them with pop dots to stick out from the rest of the card. I then whipped some Summer Sunrise polka dotted ribbon around and VOILA!!
Ahh, I just love this card!! I can't wait to make it for every single newborn that comes my way..later this week I will re-do this for a baby boy and show you this sets' versatility! Have a great night everyone!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips