dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Finally Friday!

Hey everyone!!

Is this not a gorgeous what to start the weekend? I could really get used to this! I was bummed all day for having to sit in the office, but let me tell you..once 4:00 came I was outta there! (hee hee!) I made a bee line for home, packed up some supplies in my caddy, and headed for the patio!



I have a busy weekend ahead of me and needed to make a couple of cards so I thought I'd tackle it first thing this evening so that I can get them out of the way. I've been asked to make this card for my aunt and I'm not surprised.. I've been asked for this card quite a lot recently, and I love making it because its just so easy!!



I use Vintage Cream and Ocean Tides cardstock from Papertrey Ink, as well as Heart Prints sentiments and With Sympathy stamp sets..


I cut out a small rectangle of Ocean Tides, stamp it with the grass image and a few florals, stamp the sentiment out of Ocean Tides Ink directly on to the base of the card and finish with some Ocean Tides ribbon and a few of those ever famous silver rhinestones!!
This card is extremely versatile as the sentiment reads, " Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart". You can give this as a Good Luck card, Wishing you Well card or maybe someone is making a life change and they need a little encouragement! For whatever reason, this card suits the bill!!
I'm off to enjoy the sunshine.. we have a fire planned tonight to roast marshamallows..my first of the season!! YUM! Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips