dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Beary Cute Baby Shower Invites!

Hey Guys!

Its officially halfway through the week!! WOO HOO!! I have so much work ahead of me in the next 2 weeks that I'm pretty much looking for any way to celebrate :) One of my projects will be these super cute baby shower invites that I am making for a girlfriends' sister. She specified the colour scheme and teddy bears and this is what I came up with..



The cuter-than-a-button teddy bear image is from ATS' Bear Hugs stamp set and the invitation stamp is part of Stampin Up's 'Introducing stamp' set. I cut out a 4.5" x 5/25" base of spring moss, then cut my stampers select white cardstock a smidgen smaller to layer the background. From there I cut out a strip of Dark Chocolate and ran it through my Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots folder. Then I ran the white and spring moss papers through with my circle nesties, stamped and coloured the image and DONE! It is a very easy, simple design that will make for quick replication (which is important when doing quite a few!)



Below is the complete finished project..pretty cute hey?



I'm off to the ball park tonight for the opening game! I'm going with the whole family and I hate to admit this, but I'm actually pretty excited :) I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful day, wherever you are!!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips