dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Ugh! I can't believe I missed this!


So, I thought I was waiting for the next Color Inspiration Challenge on the KWernerDesign blog and I go to check her blog and it looks like I completely missed this week! I love these colours too, very beachy!

Oh well, even though I can't participate I will still create a card out of these colors tonight when I get home from work..
Edited to add: Okay, since I'm not submitting this card for the challenge, I cheated.. a little. I used a few other colours in the coloring of the stamp, but it worked out for the better anyways so I'm happy with it! Since the color scheme this week was very beachy/summery, I went with my Hannah Stamp that I had yet to ink..



I used Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Kraft and White cardstocks for the colors this week. This card is a very simple design as I used my scallop border punch for my background aqua, then cut rectangles from my two citrus cardstocks! Easy Peasy!


To finish, I used my small circle and small scalloped circle nesties for the sentiment, which I love from The Cat's Pajamas..which is so true on most days is it not?


Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips