dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Friday!

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick post tonight.. I hope you are all enjoying your Friday evenings..I know I have been, its absolutely beautiful here tonight!!

While browsing through my card stash this afternoon, I realized that I really don't have that many 'boy' birthday cards and I knew that my Cakey Watt stamp would be perfect for one! I stamped him onto my Stampers Select White Cardstock, then used my new Robo-Tech patterned papers, matching them with Summer Sunrise cardstock and Ocean Tides for the backgrounds..





I coloured my image in with Prisma's, and finished off the cake with Chocolate Stickles..YUM!



For a finishing effect, I tied Summer Sunrise ribbon into a cute little bow and voila!


Isn't he cute? Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips