dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

There sure are a lot of frogs out there..

I was putzing around my craft studio yesterday when this stamp came to my mind. I've been wanting to ink it up for awhile now, but I wasn't sure just what I wanted to do with it. Then all of a sudden it came to me! I've been hoarding my 'Imagininsce, Fairest of Them All' paper collection for some scrapbook pages of my niece Makiya, but this card wouldn't be complete without a little glittery castle now would it?



I stamped my image and sentiment as well as cut my card base out of Vintage Cream cardstock, then I placed the front of my card in my swiss dots folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I love swiss dots..its seriously one of the most ingenious inventions ever!


The sentiment and its border were cut out using my sm. circle nestabilities and then I cut out all my pieces of patterned paper. To finish it off I embellished every scallop around the sentiment with silver rhinestones for a very "royal" effect. Cute hey?



I have no definite plans for this card but I do know that it could be good for either a bachelorette party/bridal shower or you could go the other way and give it as a comfort card for someone going through a break up. Whatever its use, I'm sure it will bring a smile to any recipient!

Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips