dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Mom's Day!!

I'm checking in to wish all you mom's out there an early Happy Mother's Day! What are your plans? Any special events going on in honor of that special woman in our lives? We're planning a nice BBQ supper of stuffed hamburgers which is one of my mom's favorite meals and hopefully we can give her a nice relaxing day to worry about nothing! I searched and searched for a great gift this year and although I didn't end up with what I originally wanted, I did come up with this beauty for her garden..




What do you think? She LOVED it! She's always talking about yellow roses and when I saw this plant at the greenhouse, it stopped me in my tracks and I knew that she had to have it!

She also got her card early this year which I was really happy with. I had just gotten this set in from Taylored Expressions and couldn't wait to ink it up! Isn't the finished result sweet? To finish it off I used Diamond Stickles around the florals and added some dimension to the top flower for added interest.





However you spend this Sunday, make sure to wish your mom a very Happy Mother's Day!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dawn :-)

    I just put something in my blog wishing my mom a Happy Mother's Day.

    I do not know why but my "Next Blog" is always something about crafting and I am happy it is.

    You have a beautiful blog.

    Keep going!

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips