dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7


Hey Everyone!

Another week, another color challenge by Dawn McVey! I am starting to absolutely love these challenges as they force you to use colors you might not otherwise put together..and challenging yourself is always important when it comes to creativity!!



I've been noticing a lot of florals and twine lately, so I thought I'd use this challenge to give it my "best" shot! I cut 3 circles out using my sm. circle nesties, then scrunched them up in unfolded them, placed them randomly on top of one another and plopped on a button tied with twine..simple and easy, just how I like it!

Then I stamped my base with my Background Basics: Text Style stamp set that I just got delivered yesterday (YAY!), cut out a strip of Avocado and ran it through my Fiskars Threading Water border punch and wrapped some Raspberry Fizz around it! I realized though that the card needed something more than just a plain sentiment so then I cut another narrow strip of Avocado and used my Leaf Nesties to make these intricate leaves and created a stem!


I'm very happy with how this turned out and can't wait to send it out to someone special! Thanks for checking out my entry..have a great night!
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I LOVE the flower and the leaves! Very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your funky and off center flower. Way to go with this fabulous color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips