dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

2 Weddings, a Birthday and the Groomers!

Hey Everyone!!

I absolutely LOVED my day today..worked from 7:30-12, took my pooch Jake to his first ever grooming appointment (yay!) and got soo much stuff done, I love days like today!

A coworker of mine asked for a couple of wedding cards and a birthday card for a good friend and I thought I'd share with you what I came up with..




I made a card using the same stamp set as this post, but just changed up the patterned papers. Fun hey?

For the wedding cards, I used Eat Cake stamp set from Papertrey Ink, as well as their Chocolate Brown, New Leaf, Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstocks. This set was one of my first purchases from Papertrey and I still love it to this day! To finish off the florals on the cake, I used various sizes of rhinestones and stamped the sentiments from The Cat's Pajama's..






I'm really happy with how these all turned out and my coworker loved them too!
One last thing to share before I go.. I took Jake in to a local groomers this afternoon for his first ever grooming, I was so excited as this appointment was booked over a month ago! But when I went to drop him off they wanted me to leave him there for 4 hours!! Of course I did, but thats not to say it didn't break my heart a little to leave him there :) Anywho.. 4 LONG hours later and look who I brought home..



Aww, isn't he just handsome?!?! He smells amazing!! His fur is all bathed, trimmed and neat, his nails are clipped and he walked away with this cute lil bandana!! Aww..I just love him :)
Have a great night everyone!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips