dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Baby Makes Three

Hey Everyone!

I hope your weekends are coming along fabulously and you are all getting out and enjoying (what I hope is) amazing weather! I was in the garden yesterday and got a little too much sun and this morning was a little cloudy and rainy, but the sky has opened up and the sun is shining! I wish everyday was part of a weekend :)

My card today will be sent off to the beautiful West Coast this week as I got an email from my girlfriend in Victoria and she is officially an aunty! Her sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Thursday afternoon, and they have decided to call her Audrey..isn't that classic? To send along my congrats I decided to make a card using Papertrey Ink's Bitty Baby Blessings collection..



I decided to forgo the traditional pinks in this card and stayed with Lemon Yellow, Spring Moss and focused more on the purples in the patterned paper. Its fresh and cozy, just like a newborn :)

I stamped the 'onesie' image onto patterned paper and cut it out using my craft knife and then used pop dots to lift the cutout from the rest of the card. As this is their first child, I chose the stamp sets sweet "Baby Makes Three' sentiment..
I finished the card off with Papertrey's Plum Purple polka dotted ribbon and a couple of silver rhinestones for some added glam. I can't wait til she gets this in the mail!
Have a great evening everyone and for those in the United States, enjoy your long weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a special posting for my dad's birthday as well as show you the "par-fect" card I made for him ;)
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips