dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Spring has sprung on the farm..

It's my favorite time of year again. Spring on the farm is truly a remarkable experience to witness and I am so thankful I get to watch everything come back to life so closely!

We have returned to the days of waking up with the sun (hello 4:30!)


The rooster crows consecutively, charming me with the lure of freshly laid eggs for our consumption


Flower beds are showing signs of life, especially with the freshly fallen rain we have been having


The boys started back in the fields this week, spraying and seeding


                     

And every morning, I open our windows to let in the fresh air and listen to the songbirds singing their little hearts out. This morning, we found a nest of quail eggs.. So excited to watch these babies grow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips