dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Merry Christmas

I can't hardly believe it, but its officially Christmas Eve. Where this past year went, I have no idea but I do know it was the most challenging year of my life. But we are ending it on a very high note, anxiously anticipating the arrival of our little man and being surrounded by those we love. We came in to the city to stay with my mom on the 19th of December, following a doctors appointment that was full of great news for us (I am no longer high risk!! yay!!) so now, here we are..awaiting baby!

I am looking forward to 2014 with a lot anticipation and hope for much better things to come. Baby will join our little family and goals will be made (and hopefully met!) This blog will get more love and attention too, so stick around..I have big plans for you!!!

Merry Christmas everyone...and here's to an even better 2014!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips