dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Day in the Life

Hi Friends!!

Today I will be documenting my Day in the Life alongside Ali Edwards and hundreds, if not thousands more. I will be including my photos in this weeks Project Life spread but I'm sure I'll share pics here before then. I hope you will join us!

We were supposed to start seeding today {thought that would have been an amazing day to capture Day in the Life}, but last night it decided to snow/hail/freeze on us so it looks like we're stopped for a day :(

Nevertheless..I'll be taking pics with my IPhone and hopefully even my big girl camera as well ;) Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips