dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Taking a lil break..

Hi Friends!

Sorry its been so quiet around here, inspiration has been minimal lately and I have been spending the majority of my time in the city with my family. My poor Daddio, is still in the hospital and they are starting his second treatment on Monday {please please pray things start working for him!}. He is doing alright and I have to say this has been one of the hardest/most surreal times for our family. My mother inspires me every day, I have no idea how she summons up the courage and the stamina to get thru each day, but she does, and will continue to do so...my parents are true super heroes!!

With that being said, I'm taking a little break from reality.
Our bags are packed and our flight leaves in just 3 hours....stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips