dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

My December Favorites Album & Intro Page

Hey everyone!

I tried uploading my photos for this post a few days ago but I was having a few technical issues, thankfully they have been resolved and now I get to share with you my version of December Daily! If you are new to the December Daily phenomenon, please click  here

So, with that..I introduce to you my 2012 December Favorites album. What is a December Favorites album? Its a December Daily thats perfect for me. Its an album where I can collect and record all my favorite December moments, Christmas memories, traditions and records. I am no longer putting the pressure on myself to record what happened every single day (some days the hilight is being with my chickens..and, don't get me wrong, they'll probably make it in to my album, but every day? boring!) No..instead it'll be whatever I want it to be..no rules, no restrictions. I just want to have fun with it and I'm pretty excited to see how I do! And yes, I just might add random things that happen thru-out December but again, its whatever I want it to be!

Here is my album cover. I decided to use my December Daily album from Studio Calico that I received last year in their DD Kit, I love the 6x8 pages..perfect for recording just the right amount of photos and information


 
Eek! I just love it. It makes me smile every time I walk in to my studio and see it sitting there, waiting to be filled with sparkly Christmas goodness!!
 
 
I covered the spine with OA paper and a calendar that was also included in the Studio Calico DD kit last year. The glitter banner was from Teresa Collins..love it!
 
 
Okay now for a peek inside to my introduction page..
 
 
I cannot tell you how much I love this page! I adhered a photo of our outdoor lights (ain't it purdy?) on top of Amuse Art Studio chevron paper and then layered that with Freckled Fawn washi tape. The wood veneer "oh hello" is Studio Calico and stamps are Studio Calico, Papertrey Ink and Kelly Purkey
 
 
I used Studio Calico mist in Holly Berry to mist a few wood veneer stars that I adhered to my top journalling die cut. Stamp is Kelly Purkey
 
 
So thats what I'll be working on in December..only a few more days left!! Are you doing December Daily this year? I'd love to see what you are working on!! Happy Crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. In South Africa we aren't really into the December daily thing;-) I love your little mini album...I love to see your creative side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!! This is gorgeous, I love your lights!! I'm excited about your album and now we can share our MERRY DECEMBER together this year. This is a great first page and your cover is lovely! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. Sadly, it will be a week or so before I can take care of my uploading issues. Are you on Instagram? For now most of my DD photos will be on mine, just posted them today. Let me know if you are and I will send you my link name.
    HAPPY ALMOST DECEMBER!! HOORAY for all the fun we will be having. I know your album will be great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips