dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Happy Mother's Day


To the woman who gave me life, thank you
To the woman who held my hand when I was scared, thank you
To the woman who braided my hair for school every day, thank you
To the woman who passed on possessions so I would not go without, thank you
To the woman who listened when I needed to talk, thank you
To the woman who talked when I needed to listen, thank you
To the woman who taught me everything I know, thank you
To the woman who scolded me when I needed it, thank you
To the woman who supported me no matter what, thank you
To the woman who joined me when I made a fool of myself, thank you
To the woman who laughs at all my jokes/stories, thank you
To the woman who loves my husband as her own son, thank you
To the woman who taught me what it means to be a wife, thank you
To the woman who planned and worked so hard for my wedding, thank you
To the woman who loves me more than I ever fully understood, thank you

Happy Mothers Day Memoo!! You are the best mom a girl/human being could ever ask for!! I love you more than you will ever know!!

love,
 dawn

1 comment:

  1. aaaww how sweet this is. You are both lucky to have each other. She sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips