dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Burning Day!

Hi Everyone!
 I am over at my inlaws so thought I'd create a quick post so as to not leave this blog so dang quiet. I've thought about blogging every day and, if I had internet, I would have posted every. single. day. Hopefully we'll get the issues resolved shortly, but until then..please accept my apologies!!!

Two days ago I experienced my first burning day on the farm. Branches and garbage that had been collected over the last year and a half were piled out beside our dug out and finally, on Thursday..it was time for it to burn!! The heat from the fire was incredible and the photos I captured are definitely going in my Project Life album (still have not received my PL contents, but I am keeping track on my calendar and taking photos none-the-less). anyways, without further hesitation..here are some of my favs from Thursday:

My Father-In-Law (showing us how its done!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips