dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Home

Hey Everyone!!
 Well the wedding happened..it was amazing..and then our 3 week honeymoon thru Paris and Italy happened...and I still can't find the right words to summarize our time there...I feel inspired, content and ridiculously happy!! I have so much to share..but for now, just have to try and get settled back on the farm and in to our new life as newlyweds...I'll be back soon to share everything!!! But, before I leave..here's a little sneak at our time in Pisa ;)

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips