dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Picking Favorites

I have been stalking the Papertrey Ink blog for the last 14 days - watching, waiting, anticipating for this months release. Have you? This month kicks off their holiday releases..and if you know me, you know I love ANYTHING to do with the Holidays!! Christmas is by far my favorite holiday of the year. It is around this time of year that I start getting a little Christmas crazy..singing carols, creating Christmas crafts and anticipating decorating the house with lights, trees and all the goodies I've collected over the years. And with this months' release...lets just say, I cannot wait til my pkg arrives!!

This release my favorites have to be as follows:


I love me some good 'ol fashioned candy canes and this set has my mind swirling with ideas!! Anything red & white for the holidays is right up my alley!

Next:



Stylish Sentiments: Holiday. Umm, wow? I don't think I could pick a favorite sentiment in this set..they are all fabulous! I do have to say though that the "Singing Loud for All to Hear" sentiment is definitely going on a layout about one of my favorite holiday movies, "Elf" .. and if you've watched that movie, you know what I mean!

And, probably one I'm most excited for:


Melissa Phillips is an amazing artist and crafter and her stamp sets do not let her down. She has a way of taking something rustic and homespun and making me fall in love with it! This set will definitely be inked in a hurry!! And, my other favorite crafter, Betsy Veldman made an amazing frame with this set that I just had to share


Now..I just have to sit and wait for all of this goodness to arrive!! Happy Crafting everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Your beautifully hand made ideas are just like you,Beautiful ! Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips