dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Playing Catch Up..

So I am still working away on my August Photo Challenge..but my SD card became corrupted over the weekend and all...my...photos...LOST! I'm trying to run recovery on them, but so far: no dice :( But I'll keep working away..I have so many memories in those photos I took..I really hope they aren't gone for good!

BUT, without further hesitation..here are Days 5,6 & 7:


Day 5, Someone I Love was easy..my fiance!! I took this photo this past weekend {one of only a few that survived} in a wild sunflower field...my personal heaven ;)

Day 6: Childhood Memory


Childhood Memory = Ladybugs! I would spend hours as a child collecting this sweet little insects..wanting to have my very own ladybug as a pet {unfortunately they never did live long enough}

Day 7: Something New



Something New: My Vintage Pearl necklace that Adam surprised me with!! *sigh*

Alright..I'm off to continue playing catch up..wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips