dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

My heart is a flutter..

I woke up this morning with butterflies...the realization that a completely new life is on the horizon for me, is still a little unfathomable! I can't wrap my head around the details just yet. Its crazy to picture my life now with this amazing future we are building and although its a little overwhelming, I simply cannot wait!

But the reality is, this afternoon and tomorrow are all I have left of work in my office. The firm I work at is where I feel I grew up a lot in these past 4.5 years. I've learnt so many new things and met so many amazing people..its bittersweet to be leaving it all behind, even though this is something I've wanted for a very long time!

But, when things seem overwhelming and I feel any nerves...I think of this place:




Paris....ahh, je t'aime

Now, why would I think of Paris? Well that's easy..it's a stop in our European honeymoon that begins in 80 days! Yes, my farmer sure knows how to spoil me! I cannot believe I get to see the Eiffel Tower in person..I am so unbelievably lucky!! So yes..when things seem overwhelming and my seemingly lovely city life beckons me from the country, I'll remember just how truly lucky I am to be walking towards the life I've been given ;)

photos via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips