dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Photo Challenge: Day 1!!

Happy June 1st Folks!
 Can you believe it? Its June!! Our weather has definitely been all over the map lately...warm, cold, warm and lots & lots of rain! But nevertheless..its June..summer is around the corner..and I'm going to make every sun-filled day last!!

As I had posted yesterday, I am participating in a 30 day photo challenge for the month of June that I found posted on my new favorite obsession: Pinterest. Today's challenge was to take a self portrait..and here is mine!


After very little sleep last night I realized this photo made me look very, very tired! With that being said I overexposed my photo and even lightened it some more to give it a bit more of an airy feel :) Day 1 - Completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips