dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Overwhelmed

I woke up this morning feeling slightly overwhelmed with all the things on my to do list! I have Spring cleaning on my brain and of course after a long, cold winter my house is in dire need of some attention! Items have been dispersed around the house in a disorderly fashion and I find myself stepping over things just to get across my basement! It simply will not do any longer!

And now with a full free weekend ahead of me (beau will be staying at the farm and me in the city) I am looking forward to a weekend spent on my house, purging, organizing and cleaning .. and oddly enough its exciting! I can't wait to have a nicely clean house..ready to shine!

And because I can't leave you without a photo..here is a pic of my boy Simon and I out at the farm a few weeks ago..*sigh* I love my dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips