dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Monday Randomness

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Hope all your weekends were fabulous :) I can actually say I really didn't do much Friday night or Sunday and Saturday I took a shopping road trip with some fabulous ladies to Calgary about 2.5 hours away .. it is always fun when us girls get together and hit the road..you never know what you'll end up talking about or who will makes us laugh the most, but I can definitely say this trip did NOT disappoint!

And since I have tons of new cards to showcase but not one on this computer to download..I leave you with some Monday randomness:

- It finally started acting like Spring this past weekend - but alas, it isn't to be just yet..there are snowflakes falling on the ground as I type  :(
- I think I'm having some major B12 issues lately..I'm always sleepy and have very little energy .. must. increase.dosage. ASAP!
- I haven't seen my beau in 8 days now and I miss him so very, very much ..damn you SK winter storms!
- I finally found my dream yellow purse at Winners the other day and quickly snatched it up..only to leave a nice blue ink mark on it shortly thereafter...any ideas how to get ink out of leather?!? PLEASE?!
- I lost 2 lbs last week .. *sigh* if only that were enough
- I'm intrigued by the thought of merging my two loves of cardmaking and photography - I'm not knowledgeable in Photoshop so could be interesting..but love thinking about possibilities!!

Well thats all the randoms I can pull out of my head today...have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips