dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Holiday Train

Last nights' Holiday Train was awesome! Jodie picked me up after work with Makiya and we made our way down through the mass of people to find our spot in the crowd. Makiya was amazed at the lights on the train and for the first time since I was a little girl, I remembered what Christmas was like through the eyes of a child...and it was amazing. When the train door opened and Santa Claus appeared she was beaming and waving "hello" and my photo's captured a sparkle in her eyes that makes me melt!



I will upload my photos this evening and add them to this post, I can't wait to see them all myself! Also, a photographer from the Medicine Hat News took our photo last night and now we are in the local newspaper today!! I tried to scan the image in to share here today, but alas, it won't work :( But trust me, its cute!!

Now today I'm meeting up with a friend of mine that I've known since Grade 3 but due to our lives being so crazy lately, we only get to see once every couple of months..and we have SO much to catch up on!! I just love the holidays, don't you? Take every day in and make it worth remembering...you'll be glad you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips