dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Vintage Snowmen Cuties

Alright, so am I the only one making Christmas cards already?! (I can't help it!) I love the holidays, and with all the new product releases coming out, I just had to go back in to my holiday stash and make a few goodies. I decided to go with a mini card set where each card measures 3 1/4 x 3 3/4". I used Melissa Frances, Papertrey Ink & Crafty Secrets products..but didn't they just come out darling?





Oh, I just love these little cuties!! Now I can't wait to get my hands on the new Melissa Frances holiday line, Home for the Holidays, have you seen it yet? To DIE for!!





Here's one more close up of the 2nd little cutie in this set..




I will be putting this sweet little set up on my Etsy shop shortly and will be back with more holiday goodness soon ;) Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cuuuute! I just want to pinch his cheeks :) Love the shimmery heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thanks for using our products line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips