dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Tiny Yawns & Sleepy Sighs..

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend! We had some beautiful weather up here, it definitely feels like Spring now. I love that as my alarm goes off at 6 in the morning, its light out and I can hear the birds chirping..the street sweepers are out collecting the gravel they laid down on the icy roads and our tulips and daffodils have broke ground already!! YAY!!! Finally!!
With Spring comes another season I like to refer to as "Baby season" ..expectant mothers can be seen everywhere and a few friends and relatives are included!! With that being said, I decided to take out some of my sweet Melissa Frances papers and make a few new baby cards that melt my heart...

This image is from a stamp I picked up at Paper Source while visiting Seattle this past Fall..its detail is amazing and I love the vintage feel it gives the card!! The sentiment is from Amuse...
I used PTI's Tea Duo Ink cubes to give the card an aged look and stamped both the image and sentiment in PTI's Dark Chocolate ink
To finish off the card I used Melissa Frances' Glittered Chipboard Hearts, PTI's Spring Rain Vintage Buttons and PTI's ribbon in Vintage Cream...now I just need a new baby boy!!
Have a great day everyone!! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous card! I love the shimmery hearts & that vintagey baby buggy image! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS, what a sweet baby card! Love Love LOOOOVE it! That's such a pretty stamp and I love the two hearts as accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips