dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Wish Big

I am extremely blessed to have some long lasting friendships in my life. Don't get me wrong, the ones I have made in the last few years mean just as much to me..but there is always something special about growing up with someone and staying close to them as you go throughout your years. One such friend is celebrating her birthday next Wednesday and therefore I needed to get a card made to pop in the mail today..hopefully in time for its arrival on the 27th!!

I decided to use a few different sets from PTI for this card, including Polka Dot Basics II, Vintage Labels and Star Prints (one of my favs!). I also decided on Aqua Mist for the card base with accents of Dark Chocolate (Ribbon & ink) and Lemon Tart...




I started by stamping my base with Polka Dot Basics II in Aqua Mist ink as well as using one of my favorite flourishes from Vintage Labels for the background. Then, using my Nesties, I cut out the main label and stamped it with a sentiment from Star Prints..to finish off the label I stamped Vintage Labels image in Lemon Tart and ran my glue pen along the edges and dipped it in glitter...


To finish the card off I ran some Dark Chocolate ribbon around the card, stamped and cut out a star image from Star Prints and adhered it to the Nestie label then adhered some Star Dust Stickles on to the flourish in the background...simple but oh so sweet!!
That's it for me today...have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the tone-on-tone stamping behind the main panel, and what pretty glittered up edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips