dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Cupid has landed..

So this past weekend it appeared as though Cupid had exploded on my craft desk. I brought out all of my new Valentine's Day goodies and before I knew it, I was getting really in to it! I had so much fun with the red and pink colours and the glittered hearts..and I am no where near being done either!





I purchased some new stamps recently from Impress and wanted to put them to good use before the "love" holiday passes us by..of course my cards will all be sent off to girlfriends this year, but you know what? Thats okay! And who knows..maybe I'll just buy myself chocolate and flowers this year too (and I'll buy all my favorites while I'm at it!!)

So, here is my first Valentine of the year..isn't this photo sweet? I picked up that cute lil mailbox at Michaels and I'm sad to report I went back for more and they were already all sold out!



I used PTI's Pure Poppy Cardstock for my base as well as PTI's patterned paper found here. I love this paper bundle..the colors and images are to die for!



The cupid and heart flourish are Impress images while the sentiment is from PTI. Velvet ribbon was purchased from Taylored Expressions..and it seriously adds the perfect touch to a Valentine card..I love it!
And I'm starting to decorate the insides of my cards more now too so I couldn't resist sneaking this picture in...
Inside sentiment is from this set while the heart clusters is from this one, both of Papertrey Ink. So, what do you think? Doesn't it just make you a little excited for Valentine's Day? Many people find this holiday highly over-rated but for me its just yet another excuse to bring out my paper goodies and make something oh so sweet for those I love :)
Have a great night everyone!! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Cupid exploded on your desk....HEHE, that made me giggle. This is sooooo beautiful, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips