dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Merry Christmas!

Can you believe its Christmas Eve already??? It really sprang up on all of us this year and although I wasn't really feeling the spirit of the season up until last night, I can say that I truly have Christmas fever now!! We went driving last night, looking at lights and eating candy canes and although I work today (for 3.5 hours!) I'm truly enjoying the season..including a casual setting with my coworkers..

Tonight my only surviving grandparents and my uncle will be joining my family for a big feast of turkey and all the trimmings and then tomorrow we will wake up bright and early, open our stockings and our presents and enjoy the day as a family.

We have a full day of movie-watching, boardgame playing, Wii competitions planned for us and I am so excited! Isn't that what its all about??

So in my last post for the week..I would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!! I will be back next week! Take Care everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips