dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

5,4,3,2,1...Happy New Year!!!

Hey Everyone!!

It's officially the last day of the year and I'm so excited to get 2010 rolling! 2009 was a difficult year for our family and I know that everyone around me will join me tonight in waving good-bye to 2009 and welcoming in 2010 with VERY open arms!! I have a great night out planned with all my friends and then tomorrow, I'm going to try really hard to start fresh and new and motivate myself to keep the good vibes going throughout the year :)

Have you made your New Years Resolutions yet? Or do you not worry about them at all? I try really hard to make them every New Years Eve but, like many, they fall by the wayside way too easily! This year, I've written them down and I am determined to follow through on each and every one of them!

I have so much going on in my life right now that I'm just bursting to tell you all about!! But, that will have to wait until next year, when everything is finalized ;) Until then, I'd like to wish you all a very safe and happy New Years Eve and may all you wish for come true in 2010!!

See you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips