dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Trick or Treat..Smell my Feet!

So I thought I would put my Christmas card making to the side for this week and create cards in the fabulously spooky spirit of Halloween.. I have added to my Halloween stamp stash quite a bit this last year and feel horrible that I haven't used them near enough! (I always think I'll send out Halloween cards..but never do!)

Nevertheless.. on to my card!! I picked up this super cute set at Michaels a while back and this image/sentiment was one of my favorites..



I stamped it onto Choice White Cardstock from PTI with True Black ink and then coloured in the stockings with a Prisma from my stash. To glitzy it up a little (gotta love glitter!) I added some dabs of Yellow Stickles onto the star buckles of her shoes..hehehe




I used DP from last years' SU! and then tied my PTI Plum Pudding and True Black ribbons up with a Plum Pudding button and a sentiment from PTI's Spooky Sweets ll set





Last but not least, I stamped some fun little spiderwebs in Fresh Snow on to my Orange DP to give it just a little bit more of the old spook factor ;) Simple and sweet!


Do you make cards for Halloween? Or do you focus more on treat bags and party invites? I think throughout the week I will focus on all kinds of paper goodies for this upcoming weekend and then on Saturday I will be back with photos of our office potluck (I'm going as a witch and am sooo excited to wear my witch shoes!!)...have a good night everyone!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love all the colors and your fabo ribbon/button treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips