dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Merry and BRIGHT Christmas

Its Thanksgiving today here in Canada and I'm so thankful for that extra day to sleep in a little and enjoy life :) We had a huge turkey dinner last night with most of my mother's side of the family and I was just so impressed with myself for not over-eating as per usual, although its true we'll be eating for weeks with the leftovers we were given!!
But, now that Thanksgiving dinner is done.. its back to Christmas cards for me! I've been invited to do a Christmas tradeshow on November 14th (my first ever so I'm extremely nervous!!) and I'm working hard at making as many Holiday cards as possible!! I picked up a pkg of My Minds Eye's Colorful Christmas at my LSS for this show, and its funny because I am a very traditional person, so normally I hate bright colors for Christmas..but once I saw these go together, I LOVED them!
I cut out my card and layered it with a few different pieces of pp from the pkg and then decided to cut out a few circles from my Spellbinders dies and stamped the tree image from PTI's 2008 Holiday Tags in Raspberry Fizz ink, which goes perfectly with these papers!

To finish the card off, I tied off some Raspberry Fizz Luxe Satin ribbon with a Raspberry Fizz button.. its just soo cute!! This card is part of a box set that will be going for sale at the tradeshow, so I will show you the rest of the cards throughout the week!! Have a great holiday Monday everyone (Happy Columbus Day down South from us!!)
Take Care and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips