dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Baby its Cold Outside..

Its cold and dreary here today and I'm so thankful I have another bright and cheery Holiday card for you! This is another My Minds Eye creation, mixed with a PTI sentiment and Marvy punch for the snowflakes..super duper easy!



To jazz up the snowflakes, I ran over it with my Star Dust Stickles and it just made the whole thing *POP*, I love the effect it made on the snowflakes!!


Here's just a little bit of a close up of the snowflakes :)

Thats it for me tonight.. I've been busy packing boxes all day in the office for our move this weekend and I'm BEAT!! Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love this DP with the snowflakes!!...MME is one of my very favs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips