dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

We're In This Together..

Hey guys!

Happy Thursday! I hope your week is coming to a close fast and you can enjoy a well deserved weekend!! Today I had to go and grab all the supplies needed from my office's summer party tomorrow night and now I'm unbelievably excited for it!!

My project today is another card that was made for my Damon Lane's order, and I am so happy with how it turned out! Nowadays we all know of someone who has been touched by cancer, and when my dad was in radiation, he commented on how many people were affected by Breast Cancer, the number is astounding!! This card here is in tribute to all patients/survivors and friends..



I used My Favorite Things' Think Pink stamp set for this card (such a great set!)



I then used my heart punch on the Kraft card base and placed a piece of white CS in behind to cover the hole. Then, I stamped a pink ribbon to emphasize the cause. The main image is of two women supporting each other and the sentiment is absolutely perfect for this kind of card!! As a finishing touch, I brought out the sewing machine and stiched the card, the main image as well as around the heart! It was a little time consuming, but definitely worth the effort!



I love the end result!! And the sentiment is so true, no matter who is affected..we are all in this together!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips