dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Sweet Lil' Birdhouses!

Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I can't believe its Sunday night already :( Of course the weather is beautiful, nice and sunny and HOT! I got so many projects done this weekend, it was super productive and I even got a little R&R in too!

My project for today is a new card I made for Damon Lane's here in town, which requested some new designs to stock their shelves. I've been obsessed with birdhouses this season and was super excited when Papertrey Ink released this set last month! I decided to combine Kraft cardstock with Lemon Tart for a laid-back, summery feel..



This card was super easy to put together, I stamped my image onto Stampers Select White with True Black Ink (all from PTI) coloured them in with my Prisma's and mounted the image onto Lemon Tart CS and backed it with Lemon Tart Bitty Basics PP. The sentiment is from PTI's 'Boards and Beams" stamp set...

And for a finishing touch I used Lemon Tart Vintage Buttons with some Rustic Twine..


I LOVE this card...I'm inspired by all things rustic and whimsical lately, and this card definitely shows it!
Have a great evening everyone! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips