dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

CPS Challenge #119 - Hannah Stamps

Happy Saturday Everyone!


I finally decided to participate in Card Positioning Systems card challeng this week and was pretty excited to see that this week's focus was Hannah Stamps! I have only ordered a few from their selection, but I've been super happy with everything I've gotten so far! I'm super late in entering this weeks contest (ends today), but thought I'd give it a try anyways!
Here is this week's challenge sketch:


And here is my entry:




I used the new Graduation set from Hannah Stamps as well as some new pp I picked up at the LSS..this card was super easy to make and very simple..the perfect card for me!


Thanks for stopping in! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips