dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Spring = Babies..


I don't know about you, but last summer was definitely "The Year of the Baby" in my life! Between friends and family, we were expecting 9 new miracles between the months of March-October..it was definitely an exciting time for all of us. In the end, we welcomed 8 girls and 1 boy!

As Spring also means Baby Season, I wanted to make sure that I always keep a steady supply on hand, just in case. I found while browsing through my LSS that although there were so many beautiful options for baby girl patterned papers, boys were few and far in between.. and what I did find, wasn't all that exciting. So my girlfriend gave me an idea about airplanes and while out shopping, I found this sheet of paper and just went with it. I cut out the large airplane with my Cricut, stamped a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's "Bitty Baby Blessings" stamp set, tacked on some buttons and before I knew I had this little cutie of a card that is just perfect for a little boy!
So far this year it is just one of my cousins who is expecting their first baby (a daughter!) to appear around the beginning of June and I have to tell you, I am beyond excited for him! And you know what? I think I've got just the paper to make a beautiful card for her welcome gift!
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips