dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Currently on 06.13.2012

Our little family driving home for the weekend
 
listening: to the potatoes boiling in the background for supper

reading: The $100 Startup - am loving it so far!

watching: The Mentalist..Adam & I have become obsessed!

eating: roasted chicken, mashed potatoes & green beans for supper..yum

drinking: wine...since Italy I just.can't.stop!

wearing: my farm uniform: sweatpants, tank top and a sweater..its rainy today so dressing pretty cozy!

feeling: content

weather: rained pretty good all morning but now the sun is out, a little breezy :(

playing: with new stamps for an upcoming call!

wanting: popcorn...mmm, its been a few days

needing: sunshine

missing: my family, always

waiting: for the dome to be done so that A & I can finally get in to our own home

enjoying: being married

thankful: for everything. Its a blessed life I get to live here!

I can't believe its already almost the middle of June! Time is flying! Am pretty excited that next week is officially summer, cannot wait for the heat and all the fun plans we have coming up in the next couple of months. The garden is really starting to grow, I find myself in there every day, observing, weeding, planning..smiling..it is so amazing to watch it grow right in front of me! Summer..you are going to be awesome!
love,
dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips