dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

He & She

Recently, my very good friends, Jenn & Matty, let me in on their biggest news to date: they're having their first baby!! We had talked about babies last year and I knew they were going to start trying in the near future but when she told me she was 3 months along, I was still surprised and very happy for them!! I met Jenn and her then boyfriend Matty 7 years ago when I moved to Victoria, BC and started working in the same office as her. We hit it off immediately and became fast friends that hung out all the time together. When I made the decision to move back home, I knew our friendship would last because every time we talked or saw each other, it was as though no time had passed at all!

Jenn is due in October and has yet to decide whether or not they will find out the sex of their baby but I still wanted to send them a congrats card, even though I haven't made a card for anyone in quite some time! And since yellow happens to be my favorite color PLUS a gender neutral color..I made a card in full out yellow goodness ;)



I used all Papertrey Ink supplies for this card. Cardstock & ink are both Lemon Tart


This sentiment stamp is one of my favorites!! I love the design, the font choice...everything!!


Of course it wouldn't be a card from me without some glitter on it, now would it? I ran the strip of Vintage Cream card stock, stamped with Lemon Tart hearts thru my Xyron sticker maker a coated it in Martha Stewart glitter before adhering my buttons...LOVE!!

I sent this card off to them about a week ago..hope they love it!! Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips