dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Country Girl

Happy Monday Everyone!


I’m back with another layout today, can you believe it?! I made this layout last summer as I was preparing for my big lifestyle change..from city living to farm living..and let me tell you, I have so many stories to share thru layouts this year, I can hardly wait to start them!!

Now, I’ve only been a farmer’s wife for 2 months and living on a farm for 4 months..but wow, what I’ve learned already has been amazing! It seems as if almost daily I utter the words, “my how my life has changed!” It’s truly amazing.

There are many wonderful aspects about my new life that I am so blessed and grateful for and there are also many aspects that are challenging and sometimes down- right hard. But I am learning, I am growing and I am proud to now call myself a Country Girl!!






For todays' project, I used patterned papers from The Girls Paperie as well as letter sticks and embellishments from K & Company.

I hope you are all enjoying the start of the new year!!! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

love,
 dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips