dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

Winner!!!!

Hey Everyone!!

So sorry for the late post but I had my Bridal Shower & Stagette this weekend..so a lot of catching up to do!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a very happy World Card Making Day!! I'm here to quickly announce that the winner of my copy of Holiday Cards & More, Vol 6..courtesy of Paper Crafts is none other than:

Jessie said...


WOW, just WOW! This is definitely my favorite card on the hop. Did they mean to save the best for last? ;) I'm most excited about spending Christmas in my new home with my husband. :D It will be our 2nd Christmas together. <3 looking forward to a warm fireplace, our little Christmas tree, and hot cocoa!

CONGRATULATIONS Jessie!! Please email me your name and address to d.petrick@hotmail.com and I will send out your copy of this wonderful magazine ASAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips