dawn cosgrove blog header photo home_zpsa2c6842b.png photo farm_zpsf53f47dc.png photo kitchen_zps21411204.png photo garden_zps917b659d.png photo shop_zps93157ca3.png

The "One"

My February "Love List" would not even come close to the truth if I didn't dedicate at least one post to this man:


He is my farmer, my beau..the only man that could ever compare to my daddio..he is definitely, "The One". We met in May of last year and after the second date, I knew he was the man I will some day marry. He makes me laugh, he makes me smile and when I'm with him..the entire world just fades away...(sorry for the mush, but it is Valentine's Day next week!)

So..although it would appear he is #9 on my Love List..I'm pretty sure we all know where he truly ranks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! I appreciate hearing from you, have a great day!

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips